What is it?
- The “NeighborhoodLift sm Program (NLP)” provides up to $15,000 mortgage assistance in form of a 0% interest rate soft second mortgage.
- 1st Mortgage secured by Invest Atlanta’s participating lenders must be Conventional, FHA, or VA 30-year fixed rate loan.
What type of home can I buy?
- The property must be located in the city limits of Atlanta
- There is no maximum purchase price
- Single family detached homes, townhomes, and condominiums
- Property must be owner occupied
What are the income limits?
||FHA Income Limits (115% Medium Income)
||Conventional Income Limits (120% Area Medium Income)
|(1 person Household)
|(2 person Household)
|(3 person Household)
|(4 person Household)
|(5 person Household)
How Do I Get Started?
- Attend a homebuyer education seminar by an Invest Atlanta approved nonprofit homebuyer education provider.
- Contact one of Invest Atlanta’s participating lenders to get pre-qualified and secure 1st mortgage loan.
- Find a home within the city limits of Atlanta.
- Have your lender complete loan package and forward it to Invest Atlanta.
NeighborhoodLift sm Program Flyer
NeighborhoodLift sm FAQ
Preferred Housing Education providers
Participating Attorneys List
Determine if Property Is Located in the City of Atlanta
*(New Construction will not show - Contact Invest Atlanta representative for assistance)
If homebuyers have questions, the first point of contact is Resources for Residents and Communities at 404 525 4130, ext. 17. They are the NeighborhoodLIFT sm partner taking the lead on support to homebuyers.
NeighborhoodLift sm is a national initiative between Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks America. The local partners include Resources for Residents and Communities, a NeighborWorks America charter member and Invest Atlanta.