COMING SOON: Creative Industries Fund Application
The City of Atlanta recently announced the new Creative Industries Fund, a joint project between the Mayor’s Office of Film and Entertainment and Invest Atlanta to assist our city’s independent content creators and creative entrepreneurs. The program offers loans with low interest rates and flexible repayment terms for local creative entrepreneurs to use for production, post-production, distribution, marketing outreach, touring, prototype development, product development and sales and attraction for their creative projects.
Check back to this page to download Creative Industries Fund Loan Application when it becomes available.
A new Creative Industries Advisory Board will review the applications and make funding decisions, and awards will be made through Invest Atlanta.
Creative Industries Loan Fund Application Steps
NOTE: Invest Atlanta will provide suggestions to applicants who are not approved initially.
Creative Industries Fund Information
- Loans with low interest rates and flexible repayment terms
- Applications to be reviewed by a committee of Creative Industries Advisory Board and Invest Atlanta personnel
- Approval process managed by the Advisory Board and Invest Atlanta personnel
- Simplified and timely loan closing process
- Intellectual property to be used as collateral
Eligible Uses of Funds:
- Marketing outreach
- Prototype development
- Product development
- Sales and Attraction
- Independent content creators and creative entrepreneurs operating within the City of Atlanta
- Independent content creators and creative entrepreneurs that are registered as a business
- Independent record labels and management companies operating within the City of Atlanta, as well as their talent located within the City of Atlanta
Available Loan Types