Intern, Women's Entrepreneurship Initiative (WEI)
Invest Atlanta is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated intern. He/she will need to possess strong time management and organizational skills. This is a part-time internship with a flexible schedule. Reporting to the Executive Director of the Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative.
- Assist in managing the flow of office work.
- Assist with business development matters including marketing preparation.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university studying business administration, marketing, finance, operations, public policy, public administration, or related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Run general industry related errands
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
- Ability to gather, analyze, and synthesize data
- Good organizational skills and high results orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong computer skills, demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other software programs
Resumes should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invest Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants, including but not limited to Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.