Creative Industries Grant Fund
Inspiring Creatives Through Funding
Apply for grants of $5,000 to $20,000
The City of Atlanta recently announced the new Creative Industries Grant Fund, a joint pilot program of the Mayor’s Office of Film and Entertainment and Invest Atlanta to assist our city’s independent content creators and creative entrepreneurs. The program offers grants for local creative entrepreneurs to use for production, post-production, distribution, marketing outreach, touring, prototype development, product development and sales and attraction for their creative projects.
- Independent content creators and creative entrepreneurs located within the City of Atlanta that plan to create content within the City of Atlanta.
- Independent content creators and creative entrepreneurs operating a business within the City with a valid City of Atlanta business license.
- Independent record, management labels and their talent which are located within the City of Atlanta with a valid City of Atlanta business license.
- Independent businesses who provide educational resources and platforms to creative entrepreneurs, including creative accelerators and incubators.
Eligible Uses of Funds:
- Marketing outreach
- Prototype development
- Product development
- Sales and Attraction
- Grants of $5,000 to $20,000
- Applications to be reviewed by a committee of Creative Industries Advisory Board and Invest Atlanta personnel
- Approval process managed by the Advisory Board and Invest Atlanta personnel
See How Invest Atlanta is Helping to Grow a Vibrant Creative Community