Global Credit Express Pilot Loan Program
The Export-Import (Ex-Im) Bank is an independent, self-sustaining federal government agency that has strengthened U.S. export competitiveness. It can help small businesses take the fear out of exporting – whether it is entering new foreign markets, worrying about getting paid or accessing working capital. In addition, it provides exporters and lenders with tools to finance exports of U.S. made goods and services.
Invest Atlanta acts as technical support to those exporters seeking funding by helping with the preparation of the preliminary application to Ex-Im Bank.
- Application Fee: $500
- Terms of Loan: 6 or 12 Months
- Standard Legal Fees: $2500
- Interest Rate: Fixed at CIRR (Commercial Interest Reference Rate) plus 2.6%
- Collateral: First or second perfected security interest in the general assets of the exporter
- Credit Line: Not to exceed $500,000
For additional information, click on the Global Credit Express Pilot Loan Program fact sheet below or contact Invest Atlanta’s Small Business Finance Department.