Small Business Loan Programs
Invest Atlanta provides gap financing through various loan programs to small, minority and female-owned businesses to expand and/or relocate in the City of Atlanta. The purpose of these loans is to revitalize targeted commercial neighborhood areas, promote business development projects and stimulate job creation within the City.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Attend a small business loan program monthly seminar.
- Download a flyer for more information.
- Click here and select the date you would like to attend to RSVP for the monthly Small Business Finance Seminar.
- Learn more about program guidelines and loan terms on this matrix.
- Download the Small Business Loan Application.
*For information pertaining to the Brownfield Revolving Loan Fund, please see the following information below:
- For the Program Summary, click here
- The Program Application may be found here
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Mr. Kent Spencer, Manager of Business Retention and Expansion. He can be contacted at 404-614-8329 or email@example.com