Receive up to $100,000 in low-interest loans to help your business obtain tangible assets like real estate.
Review Program and Eligibility Information Below
Apply Online Through Neighborly
The Atlanta Recovery Loan Program (ARLP) is a new loan program supported by the Wells Fargo Atlanta Open for Business Fund in partnership with United Way of Greater Atlanta and Invest Atlanta. ARLP offers low-cost loans to help small businesses grow ownership of tangible assets — a major challenge for diverse-owned small businesses — to help them build wealth and avoid displacement due to changing economic conditions.
- Businesses with fewer than 500 employees
- Partnerships or Sole Proprietorships
Businesses in all commercial areas in the city of Atlanta, including those operating on City of Atlanta-owned property are eligible.
- For participation loans, the lesser of no more than 10% of total financing or $150,000
Not to exceed 3%
- Purchase of commercial property and land
- Building office/store renovations
- Acquisition of office/store equipment and other fixed assets
- Working capital related to expansion of business
- Inventory, i.e., products and materials
Learn more about the Atlanta Recovery Loan Program: Press release